Berry Bros. & Rudd are renowned for their fine selection of wine and spirits, having served the Brits from the same shop since 1698. Since they established No. 3 St. James Street they have been masters of wine, supplying the royal family and wine lovers from all over the world.
After more than 300 years at the same address, Berry Bros. & Rudd has now expanded with a new store on Pall Mall street, which is just around the corner from the original store and close to the local Berry Bros. & Rudd wine club. The new shop is designed by Mowat & Company and has an authentic ambiance, with its barrel-covered ceilings, Dinesen HeartOak flooring, rustic wine boxes and bottles all over.
“We were excited to work with Dinesen, who like Berry Bros. & Rudd, are a family owned business excelling in their trade for over a century. The quality and provenance of the Dinesen HeartOak embodies the ethos they share for spaces with characterful natural materials which wear in and not out and last for many generations to come.”
Chloe Fenton, Mowat & Company