In the heart of Copenhagen lies the listed Fortification Depot overlooking Frederiksholms Kanal. The Fortification Depot consists of four buildings constructed between 1748 and 1925.
Over a five-year period beginning in 2007, a renovation project brought new life to the old depot complex. The renovation process was a demonstration project with the main purpose of showing how energy renovation is possible in a listed building. Today, the Fortification Depot features offices, a shared reception, a canteen and meeting rooms.
Over the years, Dinesen has supplied wooden planks for many listed castles, manor houses and churches that called for bespoke solutions. In case of the Fortification Depot, the choice fell on new, custom-made Dinesen Pine planks, which are a perfect match for the beautiful, homogenous architecture.